If you look after the marketing for your company, you should read this; or forward this email to the person who does your company’s marketing.
To be a marketing star, you must have a passion to succeed. Following are a few characteristics of the world’s most successful marketing people.
- Patience: You must be patient to allow your marketing to be effective. It doesn’t happen overnight, but it does happen if you have the patience.
- Insight: You must have the ability to see things from your customer’s point of view, from the perspective of your competitors and from your prospect’s mind.
- Strength: You need the strength to stand up to the people who care about you – but give the worst marketing advice: co-workers, employees, family and friends. They see your marketing over and over again. Your prospects are most likely seeing it for the first time.
- Trendy: You need to keep up to date on trends that strategically position you in the marketing arena. Marketing options are changing faster than ever.
- Energetic: Marketing requires attention to maintain, track and improve on a regular basis. Only high-energy people can devote the proper attention.
Good marketing people can become great marketing people very easily. Always remember these five easy steps on your rise up the ladder.